Why am I doing this
- Interest in finding ways to improve peoples health and happiness while at the same time reduce healthcare costs.
- Interest in finding alternative funding solutions for TransLink to help - move - the region forward.
- Help unclog - "arteries" - as well as streets.
- Concern over the Olympics and the perception that the taxpayer funded costs were not worth the benefits.
- Opportunity to make the Olympic legacy better by helping to solve some big social problems.
- Help make the Olympics not just a celebration of achievement for the few, but a promotion of health and achievement for the many.
Why me, what is my expertise ?
- Background in marketing, particularly in the computer, communications and information technology sectors.
- Have conducted marketing for two of the largest and most respected Wellness companies in the industry.
- NOTE: neither of these companies are involved with me on this proposal.
- not just about improving peoples health
- not just about reducing healthcare costs
- not just about reducing road congestion
- not just about reducing air pollution
- not just about reducing crime
- not just about reducing crimecare costs
- not just about helping to fund public transit
- - - But about creating a better society.